WWE SUMMERSLAM HEATWAVE TOUR
Show is Sunday, July 30th 2017 at 7:00pm at The Dow Event Center in the arena.
| General ticket info
|| Price level 6
|| Price level 5
|| Price level 4
|| Price level 3
||Price level 2
|| Price level 1
Ticklets may be purchase at:
TICKETMASTER.COM*, TICKETMASTER* by phone 800-745-3000,
or in person at The Dow Event Center Box Office (open Mon-Fri, 10AM-5PM closed holidays)
*Additional fees apply
(Card subject to change without notice.)
Please see WWE’s security policy and additional venue policy below to allow everyone into the venue in a safe and efficient manner. Thank you advance for your cooperation.
Prohibited Items (Patrons)
- Bags and Briefcases
- Large Bags or Backpacks
- Women’s purses not allowed but small clutch bags are allowed. (typically 3”x7” in size max)
- Video Cameras or Recording Devices (audio or video) Includes cell phones, laptops or tablets used to capture videos.
- Laser Pointers or Noise Makers
- Weapons of any kind
- Illegal Drugs or Paraphernalia
- Selfie Sticks
- Lap Top Computers or Tablets
- Luggage of any kind
- Camera Bags
- Masks (Only WWE brand masks will be permitted)
- Outside Food, Beverage or Alcohol and all drinks must be poured into cups (including water)
Security Measures (Patrons)
All guests are subject to a possible search of coats, and/or bags.
No signs displaying offensive language or images, or advertisements. All signs deemed inappropriate will be confiscated.
Any throwing of items or spitting on the wrestlers will NOT be permitted and will result in immediately removed from the venue.
Any patron entering the barricaded ringside area will be immediately escorted to the venue’s security office and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Location 303 Johnson, Saginaw, MI