COVID-19 Policy & Procedures
Our Guests Safety Is Our #1 Priority!
The safety of our guests is our top priority! In accordance with recommendations made by the CDC and local public health authorities, The Dow Event Center and Huntington Event Park has implemented the following policies and procedures to ensure safe and enjoyable events for all guests.
• Masks are welcome at all shows. The CDC and local authorities strongly recommend wearing face masks while indoors regardless of vaccination status. All guests are encouraged to wear masks while attending events at The Dow Event Center and Huntington Event Park.
• Hand sanitizer will be readily available to all guests and staff, including at every entrance and concessions stand. Please remember to wash your hands thoroughly when visiting the restrooms!
• The Dow Event Center and Huntington Event Park will be conducting increased cleaning of high touch surfaces utilizing electrostatic sprayers.
• The Dow Event Center air exchange rate will be increased from normal settings for shows and the disinfection of air handling units will be conducted regularly.
• Please do not enter the facility if you are awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test or are experiencing any of the following symptoms: fever, chills, shortness of breath, cough, fatigue, body aches, sore throat, runny nose or any other symptoms indicating illness.
Additional requirements and safety procedures may be implemented based on the requirements of individual shows. Please visit the individual event pages for any additional requirements.