The Dow Event Center and Huntington Event Park take great pride in community involvement and makes every effort to accommodate as many ticket donation requests as possible for local non-profit organizations. Tickets donations are based on availability.
Please review the information below regarding guidelines and procedures for requesting ticket donations.
• Non-profit organization that has 501(c)(3) IRS designation unless the fundraiser is a benefit for an individual
• Organization in the Great Lakes Bay Region of Michigan
• Request must be received at least four weeks prior to the organization’s event
• Organization outside the state of Michigan
• Political organization, campaign or candidate seeking public office
• Organization that has already received a donation within the current calendar year
• For-profit organization, employee outing or benefit program, all-night post-graduation or post-prom party or family reunion
HOW TO REQUEST A TICKET DONATION:
If your organization meets the requirements above, please complete the donation request form below.
To submit a valid request, please be sure to include the following:
• Letter of request on organizational letterhead describing the mission and goals of organization
• Number of tickets requested (up to 4 tickets) and if you require wheelchair seating
• Proposed use for the tickets including the fundraiser event date (ex. silent auction for school)
• Contact person (name, phone and email address)
• Copy of the organization’s 501(c)(3) form and tax exempt identification number